Thursday, November 20, 2008

So I'm an idiot

Let's just lay it out on the line. I'm an idiot. It should be imprinted on my drivers license or something. I had an emergency PTA meeting this morning. I serve on two PTA boards one for the elementary school and one for the middle school. That alone should be proof I'm an idiot. However, I had one today for the elementary school. I went there with full intentions of somehow resigning. I mean really I was the Historian and I didn't do much other than feel obligated to attend meetings I didn't really want to go to or have the time to go to. I'm trying to simplify my life and this was one way I was going to do it. I went there with the intention of resigning. I did resign. Technically I did. However, in the mix of it I resigned to take the office of vice president over memberships since she moved up to vice president of fundraising and she moved off to treasurer because the treasurer resigned to start her own business. Why couldn't I come up with that reason?!
So yeah, I'm an idiot.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Lol! Ok, sorry, I shouldn't be laughing... *snicker, snicker* I totally know what you mean though. You'd think two letters wouldn't be that hard to put together, it's just an "N" and an "O" for heavens sakes! Good luck in your new job. ;)