I'm making a new blog. I will continue with our family blog. This blog isn't a replacement it just has a different focus. I love doing our family blog. I have always kept a journal since Jr. High. They aren't going to be auctioned off after I die as some insight into humankind. They are however an insight into me. I think of our family blog in the same way. It is like a family journal/family history and I find pleasure and peace from doing it. I still keep a journal that I write in regularly but, I wanted to have a blog that was a place I could put my own stuff that no one but likely me is interested in. Also, I want to put things that don't necessarily have anything to do with the family but rather things that interest me. Like my new exploits into photoshop. I will also put up some of my scrapbook pages, or other projects that I do. I will post my glass projects and other silly things I find peace in. At times I will ramble endlessly like now about nothing and everything to me.
I've been working on redesigning this blog for a few days. I used the minima template and then changed pretty much everything about it. Be warned I'll like change it from time to time the way my moods change. Apparently I was feeling springy when I designed this.
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
4 months ago
1 comment:
Hi! This is Joi. Thanks for posting the instructions! I'm excited to play around with it soon! I'll let ya know how it went!
Post a Comment