Saturday, January 5, 2008

Word

I love a new year. I love all that it represents. I love the chance for change and growth and everything in between. Thanks to {A} I have decided on a couple of projects for the year. The first is my word of the year. You would be surprised how long I thought about this. Too long I am sure. I finally decided on the word "Enjoy". Okay, I admit it rings familiar of Coca~Cola. However, if you really think about it, and we have established that I did, then I think it encompasses what I want in the new year. I want to enjoy my family, enjoy my house, enjoy time, enjoy experiences, enjoy quiet moments, and enjoy chaos. I want to live in the moment and find joy in what I am expriencing. I thought about going to the thesarus and finding a fancier word than "enjoy" but why? It fits. It's to the point. Enjoy it is!
The other project I am doing is the 365 project. I started on the 2nd and will upload once a week. I have already gained a great appreciation for this and love being pushed to take more pictures. Which will hopefully help me accomplish another goal to take better pictures.
Working on catching up on scrap pages, cards, and a few thousand other projects I will hopefully have ready to share soon.

No comments: