Saturday, March 28, 2009

Give Back

I was so excited to gather everything together. It was almost as much fun as going to the mailbox to see if books had come that day.
I am pretty sure that the postman thought I was nuts because I wouldn't let him take it until I took a picture of the box. Yes those are little chick prints on the box. I do that on all CoL things I send out as any of them who have received a package or letter from me can attest to.
Our first package went out weighing 4lbs and 5oz with a total of 8 books.

Yesterday was the last Friday of the month and the first month that I sent off CoL's package to Project Night Night.


6 comments:

Holli said...

I'm sorry mine missed the March shipment!! Thanks for doing this Tera :)

Bloomin'Chick Jo said...

I've said it before and I'll say it hundreds of times: You are one awesome gal!

Meg said...

I am sorry that I missed it too. You are a very special person.

teri said...

Isn't it a great feeling to give something? I love when I do it and I never feel like I do it often enough.

Cindy said...

Oh, what a great thing you are doing Tera!! I have your address and will get you some books before the end of this month!

teri said...

Fabulous!!