I got this from Brenda, who got it from Teri, who got it from Brandi who got it from her friend, who got it from James Lipton who got it from Bernard Pivot.
This are the famous "Ten Questions" as popularized by James Lipton on "Inside the Actor's Studio," originated by French television personality Bernard Pivot, after the Proust Questionnaire.
1. What is your favorite word?
Attaché. I find it incredibly fun to say. Not the meaning just the word.
2. What is your least favorite word?
Gristle. It makes me puke a little in my mouth just to type it.
3. What turns you on?
words
4. What turns you off?
rodents - I loathe them.
5. What sound do you love?
Pure laughter from my kids.
6. What sound do you hate?
Fire alarm
7. What is your favorite curse word?
Son of a BITCH
8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
Okay other than a teacher and a photographer which I like to think in my own sloth like way I'm working towards... for just ONE day I would like to be a window washer of a sky scrapper. How cool would that be?!
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Exterminator. See #4
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gate?
"I've missed you."
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
4 months ago
4 comments:
I completely agree with you on the fire alarm. Ours goes off all the time because brainiac that I am, I hung it in the hallway right beside the kitchen, closest to the oven (where I burn things constantly). My poor dog runs for cover every time it goes off. Really annoying. I should get the husband to move the damn thing :)
I would have never come up with window washer of a sky scraper, but what a great job that would be. Think of the great view you'd have. Plus you could be a little snoopy that would be fun!
Hi Tara, oops.......I mean Tera.
I just might be able to help you with one item on that bucket list of yours. Check out my site and start looking for that first edition "Gone With The Wind" book that you want. They come up frequently on this site. I got one for myself.
Sissy
My favorite word is..BRAWP..try it just say it out loud...emphasize the Br and the P..Your lips sort of flap around. My family does that when something is funny, but not funny enough to warrant a full throttle belly bustin' laff.
Least favorite word....."Nurrrrrse" said with a waver in the middle.
Liam Neeson turns me on.
Nasty teeth turn me off.
My favorite sound is John Hiatt's songs.
I hate heart monitor alarms and Iv pump alarms.
My favorite curse word is Bitch...but you gotta say it with your lips flapped out for the B and a drawl in there, and emphasize the ITCH part. Like BBitch Please.
I wanna be a writer
I definately do NOT wanna be a Gastrointestinal Research Nurse.
When I get to heaven, I want God to say, "Girl, you crack me UP."
Post a Comment