Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My Kick in The Pants and Bucket

A long time ago I bought a little notebook and started a list of Things I Wanted To Do Before I Died. I add to it all the time and cross things off of it much less often. I told Amanda (from Goodreads) that I needed to make the list more real by actually posting it somewhere. I thought this would give me the drive to mark more of them off than not. I added the list to the sidebar and as I was typing them out I realized that I could have passed many more of these off had I just put forth some minimal effort. I like adding to my list and hope that I always do but I also want to start crossing some of these things off.

1 comment:

Christie said...

Hi there! You've inspired me, Tera. I keep telling myself that I haven't accomplished a lot, but I looked at your list and realized that I've done quite a few things. Now I'm going to make my own list -- so thanks for the inspiration!