Why don't we talk about new years and goals. I have some. I do. Don't judge me I have goals! I'll prove it and name them off for you. In no particular order and because I love to use the little bullet points here we go.
- Read 60 books this year and at least 3 a month. Last year it was just 3 a month but I read like 53 so I'm going to keep at least 3 a month (because some months are busy) but up the year end total to 60.
- Knit a hat and a pair of socks. Rather domestic of me huh? Yeah I roll that way sometimes.
- Catch up on my scrapbooks. I realize Cooper will be 2 this year and he doesn't even have a book started. I told you don't judge me!
- Paint my house without making it look like Rainbow Bright puked in each room. I really like color so this is a hard one for me.
- Go to the beach with the girls. The constant forever goal in my world.
- Make one new recipe a week, 52 new ones in a year. Yes I know I made the same goal last year and failed by March. DON'T Judge!
- Get enrolled in school not full time but at least a class or two.
- NOT volunteer for the PTA next year. Sounds simple huh? Just say no as Mrs. Regan would say. Saying no to drugs is easier.
- Not bitch so much about the Texas heat. Aren't you all getting sick of me complaining? From now on I'll try to suffer in silence. Suffer in hot disgusting body torturing brain altering heated silence. Starting now.
- Food storage, 72hour kits, 72hour cash. Right now I have some tuna and 4 gallons of water and some TP. I watched survivor and I'm pretty sure I can make that go 3 days but Ill shoot for something better.
I'll be honest. I have a few more goals but they are a bit more personal and I really don't feel like putting them out there in case some depraved psycho reading blogs in Munich stops by and an over developed sense of stalking results because I don't even speak German and it's not a goal so let's just nip that in the bud.
5 comments:
I don't judge you and you can complain about the TX heat as much as you like! In fact I may join you depending on the weather when we're there in Feb!
That's an Independence Day quote if I've ever heard one!!! By my sister in law's fave man Harry Connick Jr no less ;)
You can complain about your heat and I'll complain to you about my freezing cold snow in Ohio and we'll be square!
You go girl! I'm just happy to get the vacumming done at this point, lol! And NOW I know why you snaked the Twilight series, is it cheating if it's an easy read? :P As for the heat, all I can say is...
WIMP! Lol! :D
Kudos woman, and btw I loved my Rainbow Brite doll. ;)
You crack me up! Complain all you want...I bitch about the snow on a daily basis! Good for you for setting goals! I hope you have a very good year!
Post a Comment